Making the most of your effluent can have huge benefits to your farming operation. Ultimately it comes back to your bottom line. Using effluent properly results in a reduced fertilizers cost, Improved long term pasture and soil quality, improved animal health and of course is more environmentally friendly and sustainable. Using our slurry tankers provides many benefits:
- Can pump from ponds, sumps, saucers, wedges, above ground tanks and from our 80,000 litre nurse tank for off farm applications
- 12 metre dribble bar and 6 metre trailing shoe applicators
- Effluent placed in the ground at the base of the plant results in little nutrient lost.
- Able to spread all year round due to minimal plant and leaf contamination.
- Minimal paddock damage and reduced odour.
- Suitable for pastures, growing crops, stubble and worked ground.
- On farm nitrogen testing and/or full nutrient analysis of your effluent.
- We also offer a standard splash plate, for broadcast spreading for those that require it.
With all of our work we offer GPS mapping for proof of placement for your farm records.